We are a Ministry approved Beginner Driver
Education Course provider.
G class license allows you to drive a car or a light pickup truck.The provincial standard for a beginner driver education course is 20 hours of classroom time 10 hours of Home Links Workbook and 10 hours of in-car training.
• Defensive driving
• Hazard awareness
• Fuel efficiency
• Basic car maintenance
• Buying a car (the expenses of owning a car)
• Driving is a privilege not a right
The course is very hands on and practical. We use a variety of teaching techniques including videos, white boards, open book tests, field trips and a host of other methods to get our message across in a way that is easy to understand and retain.
You Benefit By:
• 4 month reduction in wait time to get your G2
• Possible eligibility for insurance discounts
• Private 1 on 1 in-car training – *10 hours in car:
• Learning about the car / simple left and rights / backing
• Highway Drive / merging / eyes up
• Intersections (major left and right)
• One ways/ uncontrolled intersections
• Parking / 3 point turns / u turns
• Preparation for the MTO road test
• We constantly and thoroughly monitor our program and evaluate our
The 20 hours of in class time can be done on weekends / weeknights / weekdays and school holidays. The 10 hours of drive time is done in an instructors vehicle (1 on 1 training). Each student will be assigned a dedicated instructor (or choose one) for the duration of their drive time. We offer flexible options to meet the needs of our student’s busy schedules.
You can take the in-class portion of the course 2 weeks prior to your 16th birthday
You must have your G1 license to do the in-car portion of the course
You must pay the course fee in full before you are able to start the in-car portion
Program must be completed within one year