We are a Ministry approved Beginner Driver
Education Course provider.
G class license allows you to drive a car or a light pickup truck.The provincial standard for a beginner driver’s education course is 20 hours of online or virtual classroom time and 10 hours of in-car training.
The 20 hours of online or virtual class time can be done on weekends/weeknights / weekdays and school holidays.
• Defensive driving
• Hazard awareness
• Fuel efficiency
• Basic car maintenance
• Buying a car (the expenses of owning a car)
• Driving is a privilege not a right
The course is very hands on and practical. We use a variety of teaching techniques including videos, white boards, open book tests, field trips and a host of other methods to get our message across in a way that is easy to understand and retain.
You Benefit By:
• 4 month reduction in wait time to get your G2
• Possible eligibility for insurance discounts
• Private 1 on 1 in-car training – *10 hours in car:
• Learning about the car / simple left and rights / backing
• Highway Drive / merging / eyes up
• Intersections (major left and right)
• One ways/ uncontrolled intersections
• Parking / 3 point turns / u turns
• Preparation for the MTO road test
• We constantly and thoroughly monitor our program and evaluate our
The 20 hours of in class time can be done on weekends / weeknights / weekdays and school holidays. The 10 hours of drive time is done in an instructors vehicle (1 on 1 training). Each student will be assigned a dedicated instructor (or choose one) for the duration of their drive time. We offer flexible options to meet the needs of our student’s busy schedules.
You can take the virtual or online class portion of the course 2 weeks prior to your 16th birthday. You must have your G1 license to do the in-car portion of the course
You must pay the course fee in full before you are able to start the in-car portion
The program must be completed within one year. There are no refunds once the program has started.