Online Driver Training
*Program must be completed within 1 year. Includes:
- 20 hours of online, in-class time. (Four days of training)
- 10 Hours of in-car driver training with Driving Instructor’s vehicle (adhering to COVID protocol)
*All hours must be completed within a year of registration to receive MTO certification.Requirements:
- Can take the ONLINE-class portion of the course 2 weeks prior to your 16th birthday
- Must have a G1 license to do the in-car driving portion of the course
- You must pay the course fee in full before you are able to start the in-car portion
Driver Training Course Schedule
Click on course date below to register ONLINE
2020/2021 Driver Training Course Dates
- We now offer an Accredited Online Driver Training Program!
- Take the Driver Training Course online anytime!
- Includes 20 Hours online Ministry-approved course
- 10 Hours of Digital course
- 10 Hours In the car
- This course can be done at the student leisure, once done, the online portion then will be set up with a driving instructor.
*Program must be completed within 1 year.
To register in person go to 430 Notre Dame Ave., Suite 209
OPEN Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
430 Notre Dame Avenue, Suite 209Online Digital Driver’s Training Classes Now Available:
- Take the Driver’s Training from the comfort of your own home!
- Complete the online training modules at your own pace!
Showing 1–12 of 46 results
December Night Course – Dec 10, 11, 12, 13$591.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 100$100.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 150$150.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 250$250.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 50$50.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 500$600.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate 667$600.00 Add to cart
March Night Course-Mar. 13 , 14, 15, 16$600.00 Add to cart
Online Driver’s Training$600.00 Add to cart
Sudbury Day Course – August 24, 25, 26, 27$591.00 Add to cart
Sudbury Day Course – August 8, 9, 10, 11$591.00 Add to cart
Sudbury Day Course – July 20, 21, 22, 23$600.00 Add to cart